EB5 - US Investor Visa Program. The Easiest Way To Settle In USA
The EB-5 visa, employment-based fifth preference category or EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, created in 1990 by the Immigration Act of 1990, provides a method for eligible Immigrant Investors to become lawful permanent residents — informally known as “green card” holders — by investing at least $500,000
EB-5 visa program requirements
1. A capital investment of $500,000 or $1 million in a targeted employment area.
2. The capital investment must create 10 full time jobs for U.S workers within a period of two years.
3. The capital investment must be made in a U.S commercial entity.
EB-5 Investor Visa Program Benefits
* Direct route to permanent residency in the United States for Investor, his/her spouse, and any children under the age of 21.
* Freedom for Investor and family to live, work, and retire anywhere in the United States.
* Investor and his/her spouse and children may attend college or university at U.S. resident costs.
* Investor and immediate family may travel to and from United States without a visa.
* Route to U.S. citizenship for Investor and immediate family after five years of permanent residency.
* Ability for Investor to sponsor green cards for family members.
* Investor receives all benefits of U.S. permanent residency status, including ability to develop and run his/her own business.