In 1964, a small Productivity Unit was built in the Economic Development Board to upgrade and knowledge the skills of Singapore’s workforce to meet the growing economy. In 1972, the small Productivity Unit has grown to become Management Services Supervisory Development Division under National Productivity Board to raise the productivity levels of workforce. In 1988, Management Services Supervisory Development Division became a full fledged Training Institution – Institute of Productivity Training (ITP). The Institute of Productivity Training was merged with Productivity and standards Board and named as PSB-ITP in 1996. PSB was formed after the merging of National Productivity Board (NPB) and Singapore Institute of Standards and Industrial Research (SISIR). In 2001, PSB-ITP was corporatised and renamed as PSB Academy and started offering a wide range of education and corporate training services. PSB Academy became the member of German Organisation TUV SUD in 2006 and moved to an $10 million new campus The vision of PSB Academy is to be Asia’s leading Academy for the industry. The mission of PSB Academy is to prepare students to respond to today’s challenging world and be the one stop solution provider. PSB is accredited by Singapore Quality Class for Private Education Organisation (SQC-PEO) serves as the industry standard for organisation excellence in the private education sector. PSB has ISO9001:2000 certification showcases the systematic and world standard approach to manage the business and committed to provide the highest quality programmes. PSB is awarded by Consumers Association of Singapore (Case) Trust assures that the institution has to provide the mechanisms of good quality student welfare and protection. PSB Academy’s Engineering degrees are the only foreign university degrees in Singapore to be accredited by The Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES) and Engineers Australia (EA). The accreditations assure that the standards and quality of the Engineering programmes offered by PSB Academy are recognised by the industry. PSB courses are accredited by Cambridge International Examinations, University of Cambridge assures that the qualifications are accepted and recognised by the leading universities and employers across the world.
- One of the largest private education institutions in Singapore with over 50 years of educational experience
- Delivering education to over 11,000 local and international students through an academic pool of 600 lecturers
- Flexi-campus transfer option offered through renowned partnership with universities from Australia and the UK
- Study at the home-campus of our reputed university partners in Australia and the UK, i.e The University of Newcastle (Top 3% of Universities in the World, QS World University Rankings’15), University of Wollongong (Ranked 17th in the World, QS Top 50 Under 50 Rankings’15) and Coventry University (Top 4% of Higher Education Institutions, QS World University Rankings’14) through our flexi-campus transfer option
Introducing the Postgraduate Diploma in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management, conducted at PSB Academy. Here are the top 3 reasons to consider this programme:
- 1 Year in NZ +3 year post work VISA
- Be a knowledge specialist in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management: The modern globalized, e-commerce intensive business world requires professionals with specialist knowledge in ensuring that supply chains operate optimally and efficiently. Be part of the sector that will fuel this growth with specialist knowledge shared by facilitators from Singapore and New Zealand
- Potential Progression into Massey University, New Zealand (QS Top 3% universities in the world, 2018): Upon successful completion of this programme, students with an average score of B+ and IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0), are eligible for one year exemption with articulation entry to final year of the Master of Supply Chain Management programme, conducted at Massey University’s campuses in New Zealand.
Intake :March 2019