Governors State University is a public institution that was founded in 1969. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,326, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 742 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Governors State University’s ranking in the 2019 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Midwest, Tier 2. For More details University of Illinois—Springfield Ranking, Admission,Admission Process, Courses, Public Institution, Masters, Intakes, Application Fees, Application Process, Deadlines, Deadlines for Fall, Application Process, Application Deadline, Academic life, Graduation, Campus reach us.
- Governors State University was founded in 1969.
- Governors State University is a Public University based in University Park, Illinois.
- Governors State University has 742 acres campus and is located 30 miles from south of Chicago, Illinois Governors State University is ranked #128 in Regional Universities Midwest.
- The student-faculty ratio at Governors State University is 12:1.
- Governors State University is Accredited by:
— Illinois State Board of Education
— National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
— National Council on Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- General Studies and Humanities
- Business Management
- Marketing and Related Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- GRE: Based on GPA.
- TOEFL (Under graduate): 68
- TOEFL (Graduate):80
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE(Under graduate):47