Cardiff Metropolitan University, formerly University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, is a university situated in Cardiff, Wales. It operates from two campuses: Llandaff on Western Avenue and Cyncoed campus on Cyncoed Road. The university has over 12,000 students. Cardiff Metropolitan is located in the exciting and lively city of Cardiff. It delivers practice-focused and professionally recognised education across its academic schools. For details about ranking, reviews, campus, courses, intakes, deadlines.
- All campuses offer library and learning centres, print studios and support services; Cardiff Met strives to ensure student satisfaction with these facilities.
- Resources include: Wi-Fi enabled learning centres, plus seven study rooms available to book; an electronic library with 32,000 e-journals and 19,450 e-books; plus 183,200 items on library shelves.
- Cardiff is one of Europe’s fastest growing capital cities and part-time work is readily available within the city.
- The Career Development Service offers help with finding part-time jobs.
- The Careers Service provides impartial, professional career guidance based on individual needs.
- The service works with employers to offer a range of on-site activities, giving students opportunities to network and learn about career options as well as developing employability skills directly from employer-led workshops.
- The Centre for Entrepreneurship provides a wide range of services to help students and graduates start their own business, while also helping them to develop entrepreneurial skills.
- Cardiff Met Student Services supports students to achieve their maximum potential, regardless of any challenges faced. From mental health and well-being to finance advise and general welfare, university advisors are always available to help.
- Accounting & Finance MSc
- Banking & Finance MSc
- Digital Marketing Management MSc
- Events Project Management MSc
- Economics & Finance MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Fashion Marketing Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business Management MSc
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management MSc
- International Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Production Engineering Management MSc
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA Finance
- MBA Health Sector
- MBA Human Resources
- MBA Islamic Finance
- MBA Marketing Management
- MBA Product Development Management
- MBA Project Management
- MBA Supply Chain and Logistics Management
IELTS Not Required